Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Happy Trails Andy!

Can you believe he is my little brother?

It is that time again! Andy (my younger brother) is setting out on another hike. He has already completed the Appalacian Trail, and half of the Pacific Crest... and he is only 21 (as of 6 days ago). I tried to pick up his backpack, and nearly fell over due to how heavy it is! I just can't imagine the limits you push your body to out on the trail. Hiking for months straight with a huge pack of everything you need to survive. He said you get used to it, and hiking all day becomes normal. Its awesome that he is following his dreams!

My brother, Leia and I went for a morning jog at 5:30am. It is nice to get back into shape after a year of being pregnant and healing from baby. There is nothing like a nice, invigorating jog in the wee hours of the morning before the city wakes up.

I love little naked babies! She gets more beautiful everyday!

No comments: