Thursday, September 4, 2008

Woah

So Isabel (Baby #2) is definately 100x more active in the womb than Anastasia. I feel like when she kicks, or somersaults or whatever the heck she does in there, that I am just going to burst!! Yikes! Last night she did some weird manuever that kept causing bizarre pains in my back. I keep thinking she wants out and the funny thing is, if it weren't for the discomfort of her womb yoga, I am perfectly content being pregnant for another month (maybe content is a generous word). Seriously, I am enjoying this time with Anastasia (19months is the best age yet) and enjoying my quiet nights alone. I feel peace though about this baby finally... like she will come when she is ready and we will all eventually find the balance between two little fireballs. I am fairly certain that due to her crazy moves all the time there is NO WAY this could possibly be a "calm" baby. I have also been SO HUNGRY the past couple weeks. I think she is using all my energy in order to do her gymnastics.

For the first time ever, I am totally pumped for politics. Where I once voted for the lesser of two evils, I am excited to be able to vote for Palin!!!!!! I never thought I would be totally stoked about a woman in office, but I seem to have forgotten the influence of many aweesome queens in history. I feel Palin represents womanhood on every level, especially when it comes life and family: the two most essential building blocks of America (aside from Faith of course). Being that those are the two most important things to me, I feel confident that she will defend those very establishments as Vice President. She is not a swayer but a mover and a shaker. Obama... you better be very afraid.

No comments: