Thursday, March 29, 2007

My new blog

I used to have a blog from blogger, but I think it went down a cyberspace black hole... which is fine. My life is a different story now. Wife, mom, Vet Assistant on a very extended maternity leave, and Primerica advocate. I never could have pictured myself here 2 years ago when I was going to James Madison University, planning to be a nurse so I could see the world, make tons of money and meet some handsome patient to nurse back to health and marry someday. But the reality is quite different... and a thousand times better.

I am so glad I am not a nurse... I was put on a 2 year wait list to start official nursing classes. I worked at Bella Bagel on the weekends where this handsome man walked in... I met him on his way out and thought, "wow, he is really handsome... and nice." I was informed he worked at ALL, and I figured he was definately taken because wonderful men like him usually are. He then returned for a cup of coffee... that was his alibi... but we both know the truth two years later, married with a little baby girl. To be honest, when I started my career as a Barista at General Java's Internet Cafe, I always hoped some handsome man would come sweep me off my feet and carry me off to his castle in the countryside on his noble steed. Castle... cottage... there isn't too much of a difference right? And a '98 Black mustang definately counts as a noble steed. :)

Now I spend my days caring for the cutest little baby (I am definately biased) and our little apartment and furball. I cook and clean, and am quite the little house wife. I drive around in my Jeep Wrangler ready for anything the road (or lack there of) dishes out to me! Anyhow... the dog needs to be walked... dishes need to be washed... and I am starving again! I eat, and feed Anastasia, and eat again... feed again... and then she smiles at me and I am so glad this is my life. :)

No comments: