Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!



From the Marmalejo Pack!!

Nick proposed to me 3 years ago today... sometimes it feels like a few months ago. I know... "How Romantic!" :) The funny thing is I used to boycott Valentines Day and wear black to show my feelings for the single person's most depressing holiday of the year. Now I have two Valentines! I even wore red, dressed Anastasia in pink and red (with hearts) and made some sugar cookies with pink and red sprinkles and gave them to the baristas at borders. Now thats what I call spirit! Thank you Hallmark for capitalizing on a day that would otherwise be dedicated to celebrating the life of a saint... and is instead a pink, heart-happy, lovey-dovey-infused holiday. Where did we go wrong?



(My apologies for the ranting post that follows!)


No comments: