Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Update

So a little update is that we have a verbal acceptance of our final offer. After a little haggling, it looks like in around two months we will have "our own little slice of the pie" as I like to call it. Once we have an opportunity to upload some outside pictures... I will share the beauty. In order to see the inside you will have to come and visit... and you will probably be put to work as this house truly is a labor of love. Perhaps I will post before and after pictures... once we get to the "after" that is. Hooray! I wondered if this day would ever come... or if we would be stuck living with family forever...

On another note, not only am I frustrated with cleaning up after 5 people, 2 dogs and 2 cats everyday... Anastasia has been teething and has been much grumpier than me on these blah winter days. After getting her on the dream night time routine (where she slept 11 hours straight) I am back on the waking with a fussy baby twice (or more) a night. And she is only taking 1-2 short naps now... so there is no time for me. AHHHH! The very thought of more children is somewhat daunting at this point. But this too will pass. Besides, we HAVE A DEAL ON A HOUSE! How exciting is that???!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!!!!! I'm SO excited for you guys! And I'm so excited that you will be staying in Virginia!! Yes, post pictures!!!

~Karen~ said...

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing pics! Glad to hear you will be staying in VA too! :)