Sunday, November 16, 2008

Comfort.

We have all been sick here on our family. Anastasia first, who has been incredilbly cranky and snotty... followed by me and a stuffy Isabel and finally runny-nosed Nick. :( So I haven't felt much like posting... or cleaning or cooking or doing anything other than watch movies and surf the net all day with steaming hot beverage in hand. Anything to distract me from my scratchy throat and foggy head. My most recent distraction has been cuckoo clocks and other wonderful, German hand-carved goodies. I have decided our kitchen desperately needs a cuckoo clock. It will fit perfectly with our old handcarved shelves and real wooden cabinets that make me feel like I am in an German, fairy-tale cottage. There is something so warm and comforting about these European treasures. All I need are some lederhosen and a whole lot of money to feed my new obsession.

No comments: