Thursday, January 6, 2011

In case you weren't sick of them yet....

Here are even MORE pictures of my cute little boy! Here he is modeling those overalls I knit I while back, you know before he was usurping all my time. :) I love them. And him in them. And his wiggly little legs are hardly still long enough for you to notice how much longer one leg is than the other. I think these are the cutest thing I have ever knit! Anyhow, its been a good/crazy/cranky/happy/fussy/lovely week. All in one. Life is so interesting these days and its amazing how much fun a trip to the library can be! Actually, we haven't been to the library in 5 months thanks to fines and an alleged lost book. Not to mention the cranky librarians who believe charging you fines and denying you their crummy books is somehow their way of bringing justice to the world. So we switched libraries this week, to one closer to home with kind old lady librarians. We are happy. And across the street is a little cafe for a little cup of tasty coffee and lots of overpriced cookies so I am seeing little kiddie dates in the future! :)

Today my mom and I went thrifting, and I was so happy to come home with lots of new clothes for my little guy (who is on his way out of the 3-6 month stuff already at 7 weeks!) . I am finding baby boy clothes to be harder to find. I mean come on people who make baby clothes, babies don't like football, baseball or big scary dinosaurs or monsters! And what is it with dump trucks? Who in their right mind finds dump trucks to be cute??? I personally have a problem putting a dump truck on my baby. They are big, loud, stinky, slow and fling rocks at your windshield on a highway. And if it doesn't have any of the above, they put a dog on it. I like dogs, but too much is too much, you know? Thankfully there are a few things out there acceptable... and I hit a little jackpot today. Too bad there weren't many sweaters for me to turn into cute little gnomy hats...

Anyway, we are finding a little rythm in the new year! Its going to be a busy month with family visiting, Kieran's baptism and Anastasia's birthday. Its all very exciting... but how am I ever going to keep up with the laundry??? lol. I hope the new year is treating you all with kindness. And if you are local, I wish you snow!!! :)




No comments: