Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I know.

I know it has been a while. I am getting worse and worse at keeping up my blog. Not sure why!? With 3 little ones, my craft and typing time is few and far between. We have been spending time outside with the 70 degree days we had last week. And Kieran had his first swing ride last week! I think the picture says it all. :)
I decorated the seasonal table for Valentines Day. It adds so much warmth to the once cold wintery scene I think I want to keep it up until March! Over the weekend we did our taxes and I am now seeing finished wood floors, painted walls, a new bed, and so much more in our near future. And there are plenty of bills to pay. ha.
And our Valentine gnomes we made (tutorial here) are so sweet and festive! Wish I had made many, many more! I think a Christmas versions would make splendid gifts! Lately I have been selling my used cloth diaper stash on Diaper Swappers. I am borderline addicted to buying more used and new diapers.... I even sent Nick to Babies R Us to snag free magazines (American Baby and Baby Talk) to get Amazon coupons that can be combined for really, really, cheap brand new diapers. Lets just say I am set for a while. I imagine someday I will be *saving* money on cloth diapers. lol.
Oh and look at my little lovey boy. He was pooped after our Valentine party. I can't stop staring at him and he can't stop smiling. I am worried his whole face is going to turn into a great big smile! He has become such a happy little guy for the most part. I kind of feel like my life is on pause because I don't want to miss anything. These sweet baby days go by so, so fast....
I hope to start adding some Easter gnomes to the shop later this week. Kieran and Isabel are suffering from a sniffly cold and it is making them a little less pleasant these days. I hope you are all having a lovely week.... :)

No comments: