Monday, September 27, 2010

Birthday Madness!

This is the second weekend in a row that we have had a little birthday party to attend. Its always fun to watch the girls and their friends. This weekend's party was at our local National Forest and was quite enchanting and sweet.The hostess had make-your-own-trailmix for the kids, little banners hung around the pavillion, a nature walk, and little pumpkins to take home. OH, and mushroom cupcakes. But really, what do you need to entertain children in the middle of the forest?Isabel was quite enchanted with the cupcakes. Her little birthday is coming up this weekend and I have been busy thinking of ideas for it. Have you seen this little Woodland Fairy party? I just had to share because it is SO SWEET. I am thinking some choclate nests will be in store for Isabel's "tweet" party. I am hoping to complete my goals for my Etsy shop today so I can work on their birdy dresses (and matching ones for the dolls). We are just doing a small family party this year due to the craziness of my life right now, and the inconsistant energy levels associated with being pregnant, lack of sleep. And honestly, even if I wasn't preparing for a festival and completing custom orders for Etsy, just keeping Isabel out of trouble is a full-time job. She really defines "terrible two"! lol Today she already tried to flush a hand towell down the toilet, moved a kitchen chair across the room and broke into a bottle of bubbles, dumped her bowl of oatmeal on the table, a basket of colored pencils on the floor and pooped in one potty, in the hallway, and again in the bathroom potty, and somehow covered herself in Poop!! I guess it is Monday afterall. I just CAN'T WAIT for naptime! Hope you all had a nice weekend and are surviving Monday....













No comments: