Friday, March 7, 2008

Lazy Morning Post


This is a picture of a little set I sent my friend Tara for her baby due in June. I don't know if it will be a boy or a girl, but I figure a little flower pin on the hat could make this a little more feminine. I even knitted the little mushroom which was my favorite part! Now I want to knit Anastasia some little mushrooms!
I have been so lazy this morning. Anastasia is so pleasant in the mornings and I am not a morning person, so I use this time to relax, drink coffee and do crosswords since there is no guarentee I will have this luxury for the rest of the day. I have so much to do!!! ugh.
On another note, I just ordered "Tales From Earthsea" by Hayao Myazaki's son a few days ago. They released it in Japan, Europe and Australia but not the US due to copyright issues. Apparently there is a Sci-Fi series on the same story with the same name and they own the rights to the title in the US until 2010. So I was going to have to wait until then, but I found it on ebay for 9.99 plus $3 shipping with English subtitles and dubbing. So I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT!!! I have been so excited about this movie for the past year!!! You can click the link to the official website in my "favorites" section for a taste of the amazingness that this film has to offer (hopefully). I will let you know how awesome it is when I FINALLY get to see it so you can go buy it for yourself!!
Well I better get to work with all my chores... blah.

No comments: