Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

Christ has Risen indeed my friends! :) "Therefore there is no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ has set you free from the law of sin and death." (Romans 8:1-2)
Our table, this Easter morning.
I meant to grow Easter grass like last year, but I didn't think about it until it was too late. So I gathered moss yesterday, but it was too muddy and I knew the kids would get it EVERYWHERE, like on their Easter dresses!! *gasp* So shredded paper grass it was! Thankfully it was 25 cents at Target the other day... and I have a craft project in mind for it!


Everyone loved their Easter surprises!.They are currently being played with... and we are about to dress for church! Then we head to Grandpa and Monie's house, for lunch and an egg hunt. So I wish you all a Happy Easter!! :)
"For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to seperate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:38-39.



2 comments:

Annie Hatke Schap said...

You grew grass in your baskets last year?!? I swear, I don't remember that, and I SWEAR I'm not trying to rip off every idea you ever have!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!! Sometimes I find out you've done things before I've done things and I think you must think that I am some crazy stalker Clare wannabe loser. I'm sorry!!!!!

Clare said...

LOL! I grew them in a dish and put them in baskets! I don't think that you are ripping me off at all! I just read about growing Easter grass in a magazine last year, and this year it seems like everyone who is ANYONE is doing it. I was much cooler last year. You should have copied me then. lol! :)