Friday, June 17, 2011

Down on the Farm

So this week we picked up our first CSA share at Great Country Farms! As you may already know, I love this place! It is packed with fun things for everyone, including a jumping pillow, putt-putt, animals, playgrounds, mazes and giant slides! Not to mention our box of fresh veggies, and herbs, and some cherries and PYO black raspberries! Yum. We ended up going a second time this week after our original waterpark plans with my mom didn't work out yesterday.

Even my cuddle-pie loved it with Giraffe squeaky toy in hand. We love Sophie, do you?

There were some adorable goslings at the farm who ate food right out of our hands. CUTE! And the mama goose just hissed at us. haha.

So much make-believe fun!

And this guy entertained us with a feather show! Isn't he great?

My goofy girl.

And they had cute, cute, cute baby goats!!!! I have a thing for baby goats! They were as friendly as can be and kept licking Anastasia to pieces. She has a way with animals. And so does Kieran apparently:
Is that not the cutest baby on the cutest blow-up cow? Like I said. Something for everyone. After our trip yesterday, we stopped at the grocery store to pick up bread, salad dressing and a kitten:
Only, the kitten wasn't on my list. She was wandering around hopelessly in the very busy parking lot. Anastasia has not put her down since we brought her home. We are planning on finding her a new forever home somewhere else...... but I kind of really want to keep her. She is the sweetest little kitty. Besides my dear Pasqual of course. Anybody want her??? No? Okay, maybe we will just HAVE to keep her.

















No comments: