Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Three.

Another year. 1... 2... 3. And she really gets more fun everyday.She decided on a fairy theme (of course). Anastasia had a perfect day and her party was magical! I can't take all the credit, I was completely inspired by these parties. I put out a few surprises in her spot at the kitchen table:
A flower fairy plaque (mod podge + printed image + $1.59 plaque from Michael's!!!) for her wall, a pouch of fairies like she requested, and a card. We had her friend party this afternoon and she chose a few friends to attend.


We made poster board wings that the girls decorated, played Elefun and went looking for Fairy Treasure:
On the menu were scones , jam and whipped cream, pretzels, fruit, cheese and Cake.
This is the prettiest cake I have ever made. I made This yummy orange cake.

And Anastasia had plenty of help making wishes.

And we had presents:

She received a finger knitter and watering can: both she (I) can't wait to try out. And all our animals are well thanks to this new Dr. kit and a lovely quilted, bedding set made by Joanna. I saw this fabric at Joann's and LOVED it, and it matches Anastasia's room! And the favors:
Coloring/sketch book (with fairy pictures), wands, necklaces, and homemade fairy dough. I might have gone a little over the top with the party, but it was oh so fun, and every year is truly a gift to celebrate! Someday they grow up. Happy Birthday my sweet Anabear! Hope your year is full of love and magic! And stay little, a little longer please!

1 comment:

Lia said...

what a beauuuutiful cake, clare :) your children are soo adorable too :)