Saturday, November 10, 2007

So Spoiled

I am fully aware of how spoiled I am, so hopefully that lessens my likelihood of being a brat. First of all, I went to see Nickel Creek last week as an early Christmas present AND I bought an expensive organic cotton t-shirt of theirs. So I figured my Christmas present time was over. Yesterday my wonderful husband told me he had something he was going to get me... and by the end of the night last night I had a violin!! I had asked for one, but didn't believe I would get one so I am STOKED! Now I just have to learn how to play it. Then I saw a coat at Old Navy that I really liked so my mom just bought it for me for Christmas! So there you have it! I am afraid I am completely spoiled. As if having my soul mate and best friend for a husband, and an adorable little side-kick for a baby wasn't enough.

2 comments:

Egypt Stocks said...

you have a very nice blog
try to visit my blog
www.aboutegypt.blogspot.com

Nick-dog said...

Don't quit your day job, Egypt.