Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Weather Madness


I can't believe it is warm again! I am usually a huge supporter of nice warm weather, this time around however, I am happy about the cooler weather due to my longing to wear my cozy new coat. I suppose I will have to wait. Nick assured me that my coat will get its fair wear when we head to the Chicago region for Christmas (which I am super excited about.) Two years ago we were there for Thanksgiving and attended this neat German-Christmas thing in Picasso Park (I think that is what it was called). So I really hope they have it again because they had so many neat wooden Christmas ornaments, cuckoo clocks, toys and other neat things. There is also a brewery in Munster called 3Floyds with super tasty brews (Pride & Joy is my recommendation.). And you can never go wrong with great Chicago Pizza. One bite and your cares are forgotten. So even though it will be my first Christmas away from my family (EVER), I am still excited. Plus, we are going to have two Christmases since my family wants to enjoy A.'s first Christmas they are just going to celebrate early. As my previous post indicated, I am very spoiled.
On another note Anastasia checked out a-ok for her 9-month Dr. appointment. At a whopping 17lb, 12 oz she is considerably small but I was assured that she is ultra healthy thanks to mama's milk. Perhaps no thanks to the pieces of dirt and dry dog food she has discovered (and thus had a need to taste) over the past week. I better go rescue her from a capless pen before she draws on everything or pokes out her eye.

No comments: