Thursday, June 26, 2008

Its a...............

We finally got our first ultrasound for baby number two. So I am officially announcing that we are going to have a.... *trumpets sound*ANOTHER BABY GIRL!!!! I have been thinking it was going to be a girl this past week... and now I am really happy that Anastasia will have a little sister!!! I always wanted a sister as a kid! I think it actually makes this much easier to some extent... atleast for now. :) And I get more use out of Anastasia's ADORABLE wardrobe!!!!
The name contest: If you haven't already been informed, you are welcome to join in... by guessing what we will name her (first name only). We have had the name picked out since before Anastasia was born... and the only hint you get is that it is of Spanish descent. First correct guesser gets none other than a jar of my handmade cherry jam (even if I have to ship it!) So guess away my blog readers!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Isabel

Clare said...

lol... Nick told you guys didn't he? cheater.

Anonymous said...

No, Nick did not tell us!! Bring on the cherry yumminess!!!! WOOO!!!

Anonymous said...

you can bring it over when we see you guys next weekend!!! WOOO!!! :)

Annie Hatke Schap said...

Another girl!! Congratulations!!