Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Gnome Sweet Home

I have been trying to come up with a simple house for my gnomes, that wouldn't take 5 years to make like my previous gnome home (which gets played with quite a bit!!!). And so, now I have the Mushroom Cottage.
Perfectly accommodating to all your gnomey furniture.

And the roof becomes a teeter-totter!! It really is killing me with cuteness. Ack.


More to come, I am sure! In fact, I promised my Anabear her own Mushroom Cottage.
So if you are in the market for a home... and you happen to be a gnome, stop by my Little Etsy Shop. You probably won't need to take out a mortgage on this house.
Perhaps this is not the most reverent Ash Wednsday Post... but I do want to remind myself, and you all that we are dust, and to dust we will return. Praise God, Live a full life, and love unconditionally. Peace to you, this, beginning of lent.
P.S.- There are some good kid activities for lent at Catholic Icing's Blog. My kids are still a little young for the concept of lent for the most part, but I look forward to doing some in the future!

No comments: