Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Housekeeping!

Ugh, so I wish I had my camera at storytime today, because this happened to be Fire safety week, and Anastasia got to get in a firetruck!! How exciting is that? She was a little scared of the fireman in his complete garb, but she warmed up a little when he gave her a sticker and a bag of goodies. Anyone who gives out stickers and candy must be awesome! :)

So, the real point of this post? To let you know that if your blog is in my sidebar and you haven't updated in 6 months or more then I am kicking you off! I am not trying to be mean, but I am going to add some buttons, some more blogs and a list of labels, etc, so I am trying to clean everything up a bit. So if you are one of those blogs in question... you have 1 week to update or you are gone. Sorry! :) Also, if you are a blogger who reads my blog and would like to be added to my sidebar, let me know! Email me: marmalejo@gmail.com .

Hope your day is as fall-esque as mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ACK!